Scrabble word: WHITEOUT
In which Scrabble dictionary does WHITEOUT exist?
Definitions of WHITEOUT in dictionaries:
- noun - an arctic atmospheric condition with clouds over snow produce a uniform whiteness and objects are difficult to see
- verb - cover up with a liquid correction fluid
- verb - lose daylight visibility in heavy fog, snow, or rain
- A polar weather condition caused by a heavy cloud cover over the snow, in which the light coming from above is approximately equal to the light reflected from below, and which is characterized by absence of shadow, invisibility of the horizon, and discernibility of only very dark objects.
- noun - an arctic weather condition