Scrabble word: WHITEOUT
In which Scrabble dictionary does WHITEOUT exist?
Definitions of WHITEOUT in dictionaries:
- noun - an arctic atmospheric condition with clouds over snow produce a uniform whiteness and objects are difficult to see
- verb - cover up with a liquid correction fluid
- verb - lose daylight visibility in heavy fog, snow, or rain
- A polar weather condition caused by a heavy cloud cover over the snow, in which the light coming from above is approximately equal to the light reflected from below, and which is characterized by absence of shadow, invisibility of the horizon, and discernibility of only very dark objects.
- noun - an arctic weather condition
There are 8 letters in WHITEOUT: E H I O T T U W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WHITEOUT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WHITEOUT plus a wildcard: WHITEOUT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WHITEOUT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WHITEOUT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.