Scrabble word: WITHOUT
In which Scrabble dictionary does WITHOUT exist?
Definitions of WITHOUT in dictionaries:
- On the outside: a sturdy structure within and without.
- With something absent or lacking: had to do without.
- Not having; lacking: a family without a car.
- Not accompanied by; in the absence of: volunteered without hesitation; spoke without thinking.
- Unless: “You don’t know about me without you have read a book by the name of The Adventures of Tom Sawyer” (Mark Twain).
- noun - an exterior place or area