Scrabble word: WITHOUT
In which Scrabble dictionary does WITHOUT exist?
Definitions of WITHOUT in dictionaries:
- On the outside: a sturdy structure within and without.
- With something absent or lacking: had to do without.
- Not having; lacking: a family without a car.
- Not accompanied by; in the absence of: volunteered without hesitation; spoke without thinking.
- Unless: “You don’t know about me without you have read a book by the name of The Adventures of Tom Sawyer” (Mark Twain).
- noun - an exterior place or area
There are 7 letters in WITHOUT: H I O T T U W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WITHOUT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WITHOUT plus a wildcard: WITHOUT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WITHOUT
Images for WITHOUT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.