Scrabble word: TROLLEY
In which Scrabble dictionary does TROLLEY exist?
Definitions of TROLLEY in dictionaries:
- noun - a wheeled vehicle that runs on rails and is propelled by electricity
- A streetcar.
- A device that collects electric current from an underground conductor, an overhead wire, or a third rail and transmits it to the motor of an electric vehicle.
- A small truck or car operating on a track and used in a mine, quarry, or factory for conveying materials.
- A wheeled carriage, cage, or basket that is suspended from and travels on an overhead track.
- A cart.
- verb - to convey by streetcar
There are 7 letters in TROLLEY: E L L O R T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TROLLEY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TROLLEY plus a wildcard: TROLLEY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TROLLEY
Images for TROLLEY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.