Scrabble word: TROLLEY
In which Scrabble dictionary does TROLLEY exist?
Definitions of TROLLEY in dictionaries:
- noun - a wheeled vehicle that runs on rails and is propelled by electricity
- A streetcar.
- A device that collects electric current from an underground conductor, an overhead wire, or a third rail and transmits it to the motor of an electric vehicle.
- A small truck or car operating on a track and used in a mine, quarry, or factory for conveying materials.
- A wheeled carriage, cage, or basket that is suspended from and travels on an overhead track.
- A cart.
- verb - to convey by streetcar