Scrabble word: TRAFFIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRAFFIC exist?
Definitions of TRAFFIC in dictionaries:
- noun - the aggregation of things (pedestrians or vehicles) coming and going in a particular locality during a specified period of time
- noun - buying and selling
- noun - the amount of activity over a communication system during a given period of time
- noun - social or verbal interchange (usually followed by `with')
- verb - deal illegally
- verb - trade or deal a commodity
- The commercial exchange of goods; trade.
- Illegal or improper commercial activity: drug traffic on city streets.
- The business of moving passengers and cargo through a transportation system.
- The amount of cargo or number of passengers conveyed.
- The passage of people, vehicles, or messages along routes of transportation or communication.
- Vehicles or pedestrians in transit: heavy traffic on the turnpike; stopped oncoming traffic to let the children cross.
- Social or verbal exchange; communication: Refused further traffic with the estranged friend.
- verb - to engage in buying and selling
There are 7 letters in TRAFFIC: A C F F I R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRAFFIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRAFFIC plus a wildcard: TRAFFIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRAFFIC
Images for TRAFFIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.