Scrabble word: TARIFF
In which Scrabble dictionary does TARIFF exist?
Definitions of TARIFF in dictionaries:
- noun - a government tax on imports or exports
- verb - charge a tariff
- A list or system of duties imposed by a government on imported or exported goods.
- Duties or a duty imposed by a government on imported or exported goods.
- A schedule of prices or fees.
- verb - to tax imported or exported goods
There are 6 letters in TARIFF: A F F I R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TARIFF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TARIFF plus a wildcard: TARIFF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TARIFF
Images for TARIFF
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.