Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TARIFF
In which Scrabble dictionary does TARIFF exist?
Definitions of TARIFF in dictionaries:
- noun - a government tax on imports or exports
- verb - charge a tariff
- A list or system of duties imposed by a government on imported or exported goods.
- Duties or a duty imposed by a government on imported or exported goods.
- A schedule of prices or fees.
- v - to tax imported or exported goods
There are 6 letters in TARIFF: A F F I R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TARIFF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TARIFF plus a wildcard: TARIFF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TARIFF
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TARIFF
- tariff Debate of 1828 PowerPoint Presentation
- How a Protective tariff Works
- The Wave tariff of Abominations - 1828
- Protective tariffs
- Chart 2. Average tariffs and Effective Protection Rates
- The tariff of 1828 a.k.a. the tariff of Abominations
- Mar US tariff wall 550 nicholsoncartoons.com.au
- Australian Feed-in-tariff - Solar Choice
- tariff & Packages The Wild Crest Resort Corbett