Scrabble word: TRAFFICS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRAFFICS exist?
Definitions of TRAFFICS in dictionaries:
- noun - the aggregation of things (pedestrians or vehicles) coming and going in a particular locality during a specified period of time
- noun - buying and selling
- noun - the amount of activity over a communication system during a given period of time
- noun - social or verbal interchange (usually followed by `with')
- verb - deal illegally
- verb - trade or deal a commodity
- verb - to engage in buying and selling
There are 8 letters in TRAFFICS: A C F F I R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRAFFICS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRAFFICS plus a wildcard: TRAFFICS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRAFFICS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRAFFICS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.