Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SUSPEND
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUSPEND exist?
Definitions of SUSPEND in dictionaries:
- verb - hang freely
- verb - cause to be held in suspension in a fluid
- verb - bar temporarily
- verb - stop a process or a habit by imposing a freeze on it
- verb - make inoperative or stop
- verb - render temporarily ineffective
- To bar for a period from a privilege, office, or position, usually as a punishment: suspend a student from school.
- To cause to stop for a period; interrupt: suspended the trial.
- To render temporarily ineffective: suspend a jail sentence; suspend all parking regulations.
- To hang so as to allow free movement: suspended the mobile from the ceiling.
- To support or keep from falling without apparent attachment, as by buoyancy: suspend oneself in the water.
- To cease for a period; delay.
- To fail to make payments or meet obligations.
- verb - to cause to stop for a period
There are 7 letters in SUSPEND: D E N P S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUSPEND
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUSPEND plus a wildcard: SUSPEND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUSPEND
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SUSPEND
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.