Scrabble word: STIGMATA
In which Scrabble dictionary does STIGMATA exist?
Definitions of STIGMATA in dictionaries:
- noun - marks resembling the wounds on the crucified body of Christ
- noun - the apical end of the style where deposited pollen enters the pistil
- noun - a symbol of disgrace or infamy
- noun - an external tracheal aperture in a terrestrial arthropod
- noun - a skin lesion that is a diagnostic sign of some disease
- adj - a mark of disgrace [n -MAS or -MATA] : STIGMAL
There are 8 letters in STIGMATA: A A G I M S T T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STIGMATA plus a wildcard: STIGMATA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STIGMATA
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STIGMATA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.