Scrabble word: SQUIRREL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SQUIRREL exist?
Definitions of SQUIRREL in dictionaries:
- noun - a kind of arboreal rodent having a long bushy tail
- noun - the fur of a squirrel
- Any of various arboreal rodents of the genus Sciurus and related genera of the family Sciuridae, having a long flexible bushy tail and including the fox squirrel, gray squirrel, and red squirrel.
- Any of various other rodents of the family Sciuridae, as the ground squirrel or the flying squirrel.
- The fur of one of these rodents.
- verb - to store up for future use
There are 8 letters in SQUIRREL: E I L Q R R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SQUIRREL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SQUIRREL plus a wildcard: SQUIRREL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SQUIRREL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SQUIRREL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.