Scrabble word: SQUIRREL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SQUIRREL exist?
Definitions of SQUIRREL in dictionaries:
- noun - a kind of arboreal rodent having a long bushy tail
- noun - the fur of a squirrel
- Any of various arboreal rodents of the genus Sciurus and related genera of the family Sciuridae, having a long flexible bushy tail and including the fox squirrel, gray squirrel, and red squirrel.
- Any of various other rodents of the family Sciuridae, as the ground squirrel or the flying squirrel.
- The fur of one of these rodents.
- verb - to store up for future use