Scrabble word: SEQUESTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEQUESTER exist?
Definitions of SEQUESTER in dictionaries:
- verb - requisition forcibly, as of enemy property
- verb - take temporary possession of as a security, by legal authority
- verb - undergo sequestration by forming a stable compound with an ion
- verb - keep away from others
- verb - set apart from others
- To cause to withdraw into seclusion.
- To remove or set apart; segregate.
- To take temporary possession of (property) as security against legal claims.
- To undergo sequestration.
There are 9 letters in SEQUESTER: E E E Q R S S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEQUESTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEQUESTER plus a wildcard: SEQUESTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEQUESTER
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SEQUESTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.