Scrabble word: SEQUESTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEQUESTER exist?
Definitions of SEQUESTER in dictionaries:
- verb - requisition forcibly, as of enemy property
- verb - take temporary possession of as a security, by legal authority
- verb - undergo sequestration by forming a stable compound with an ion
- verb - keep away from others
- verb - set apart from others
- To cause to withdraw into seclusion.
- To remove or set apart; segregate.
- To take temporary possession of (property) as security against legal claims.
- To undergo sequestration.