Scrabble word: SEQUESTERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEQUESTERS exist?
Definitions of SEQUESTERS in dictionaries:
- verb - requisition forcibly, as of enemy property
- verb - take temporary possession of as a security, by legal authority
- verb - undergo sequestration by forming a stable compound with an ion
- verb - keep away from others
- verb - set apart from others
There are 10 letters in SEQUESTERS: E E E Q R S S S T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEQUESTERS plus a wildcard: SEQUESTERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEQUESTERS
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SEQUESTERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.