Scrabble word: SANDBOX
In which Scrabble dictionary does SANDBOX exist?
Definitions of SANDBOX in dictionaries:
- noun - mold consisting of a box with sand shaped to mold metal
- noun - a plaything consisting of a pile of sand or a box filled with sand for children to play in
- A low box filled with sand for children to play in.
- A litter box, especially for a cat.
- noun - a box containing sand for children to play in
There are 7 letters in SANDBOX: A B D N O S X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SANDBOX plus a wildcard: SANDBOX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SANDBOX
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SANDBOX
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.