Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PUTATIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUTATIVE exist?
Definitions of PUTATIVE in dictionaries:
- adj - purported
- Generally regarded as such; supposed.
- adj - generally regarded as such
There are 8 letters in PUTATIVE: A E I P T T U V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PUTATIVE plus a wildcard: PUTATIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PUTATIVE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PUTATIVE
- The Virginia government has set up a putative Father Registry for ...
- ... the structure of a protein (specifically putative Acetyltransferase
- UK400ClubRareBirdAlert putative GLAUCOUS-WINGED GULL this winter
- Fileputative mechaism of action of Human IRGM.jpg - Wikipedia the ...
- FileA range of putative disease-causing mechanisms for the case of ...
- The putative protein products generated by the two most common ...
- putative interconnections between selected TCR signaling pathways and ...
- putative mechanism for ASBTNM transport. Crystal structure of a ...
- Three-Dimensional Structures of Pathogenic and Saprophytic Leptospira ...
- putative subjectivity of art