Scrabble word: PREVIEW
In which Scrabble dictionary does PREVIEW exist?
Definitions of PREVIEW in dictionaries:
- noun - an advertisement consisting of short scenes from a motion picture that will appear in the near future
- noun - a screening for a select audience in advance of release for the general public
- verb - watch (a movie or play) before it is released to the general public
- An advance showing, as of a movie or an art exhibition, to which a selected audience is invited before public presentation begins.
- An advance viewing or exhibition, especially the presentation of several scenes advertising a forthcoming movie; a trailer.
- An introductory or preliminary message, sample, or overview; a foretaste.
- To view or exhibit in advance.
- To provide a preliminary sample or overview of: The professor previewed the course for us.
- verb - to view or exhibit in advance
There are 7 letters in PREVIEW: E E I P R V W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PREVIEW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PREVIEW plus a wildcard: PREVIEW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PREVIEW
Images for PREVIEW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.