Scrabble word: PREVIEW
In which Scrabble dictionary does PREVIEW exist?
Definitions of PREVIEW in dictionaries:
- noun - an advertisement consisting of short scenes from a motion picture that will appear in the near future
- noun - a screening for a select audience in advance of release for the general public
- verb - watch (a movie or play) before it is released to the general public
- An advance showing, as of a movie or an art exhibition, to which a selected audience is invited before public presentation begins.
- An advance viewing or exhibition, especially the presentation of several scenes advertising a forthcoming movie; a trailer.
- An introductory or preliminary message, sample, or overview; a foretaste.
- To view or exhibit in advance.
- To provide a preliminary sample or overview of: The professor previewed the course for us.
- verb - to view or exhibit in advance