Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PREVIEWS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PREVIEWS exist?
Definitions of PREVIEWS in dictionaries:
- noun - an advertisement consisting of short scenes from a motion picture that will appear in the near future
- noun - a screening for a select audience in advance of release for the general public
- verb - watch (a movie or play) before it is released to the general public
- v - to view or exhibit in advance
There are 8 letters in PREVIEWS: E E I P R S V W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PREVIEWS plus a wildcard: PREVIEWS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PREVIEWS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PREVIEWS
- Tracey Gold Pictures & Photos - 2004 ABC All-Stars Summer Party
- Lisa Bonet Pictures & Photos - Biker Boyz Movie Premiere
- Aperture 2 Quick Tip - Managing previews
- Andrea Martin Pictures & Photos - A View From the Bridge Broadway ...
- Movie previews (New 51513)...The Great Gatsby
- Silvana Arias Pictures & Photos - 19th Annual Soap Opera Digest Awards ...
- Tamara Taylor Pictures & Photos - The FOX Fall Eco-Casino Wheel for ...
- Deborah Unger Pictures & Photos - A Love Song for Bobby Long Movie ...
- Rena Riffel Pictures & Photos - National Lampoons Gold Diggers ...
- Rae Dawn Chong Pictures & Photos - 12th Annual Diversity Awards ...