Scrabble word: VIEW
In which Scrabble dictionary does VIEW exist?
Definitions of VIEW in dictionaries:
- noun - a way of regarding situations or topics etc.
- noun - the visual percept of a region
- noun - the act of looking or seeing or observing
- noun - the range of the eye
- noun - a personal belief or judgment that is not founded on proof or certainty
- noun - a message expressing a belief about something
- noun - purpose
- noun - graphic art consisting of the graphic or photographic representation of a visual percept
- noun - the range of interest or activity that can be anticipated
- noun - outward appearance
- verb - deem to be
- verb - look at carefully
- verb - see or watch
- An examination or inspection: used binoculars to get a better view.
- A systematic survey; coverage: a view of Romantic poetry.
- Field of vision: The aircraft has disappeared from view.
- A scene or vista: the view from the tower.
- A picture of a landscape: a view of Paris, done in oils.
- A way of showing or seeing something, as from a particular position or angle: a side view of the house.
- Something kept in sight as an aim or intention: “The pitch of the roof had been calculated with a view to the heavy seasonal rains” (Caroline Alexander).
- Expectation; chance: The measure has no view of success.
- To look at; watch: view an exhibit of etchings.
- To examine or inspect: viewed the house they were thinking of buying.
- To survey or study mentally; consider.
- See Synonyms at see1.
- adj - to look at [v -ED, -ING, -S] : VIEWABLE
There are 4 letters in VIEW: E I V W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VIEW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VIEW plus a wildcard: VIEW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VIEW
Images for VIEW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.