Scrabble word: VIEW
In which Scrabble dictionary does VIEW exist?
Definitions of VIEW in dictionaries:
- noun - a way of regarding situations or topics etc.
- noun - the visual percept of a region
- noun - the act of looking or seeing or observing
- noun - the range of the eye
- noun - a personal belief or judgment that is not founded on proof or certainty
- noun - a message expressing a belief about something
- noun - purpose
- noun - graphic art consisting of the graphic or photographic representation of a visual percept
- noun - the range of interest or activity that can be anticipated
- noun - outward appearance
- verb - deem to be
- verb - look at carefully
- verb - see or watch
- An examination or inspection: used binoculars to get a better view.
- A systematic survey; coverage: a view of Romantic poetry.
- Field of vision: The aircraft has disappeared from view.
- A scene or vista: the view from the tower.
- A picture of a landscape: a view of Paris, done in oils.
- A way of showing or seeing something, as from a particular position or angle: a side view of the house.
- Something kept in sight as an aim or intention: “The pitch of the roof had been calculated with a view to the heavy seasonal rains” (Caroline Alexander).
- Expectation; chance: The measure has no view of success.
- To look at; watch: view an exhibit of etchings.
- To examine or inspect: viewed the house they were thinking of buying.
- To survey or study mentally; consider.
- See Synonyms at see1.
- adj - to look at [v -ED, -ING, -S] : VIEWABLE