Scrabble word: WAIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WAIVE exist?
Definitions of WAIVE in dictionaries:
- verb - do without or cease to hold or adhere to
- verb - lose (s.th.) or lose the right to (s.th.) by some error, offense, or crime
- To give up (a claim or right) voluntarily; relinquish.
- To refrain from insisting on or enforcing (a rule or penalty, for example); dispense with: “The original ban on private trading had long since been waived” (William L.
- To put aside or off temporarily; defer.
- verb - to give up intentionally