Scrabble word: WAIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WAIVE exist?
Definitions of WAIVE in dictionaries:
- verb - do without or cease to hold or adhere to
- verb - lose (s.th.) or lose the right to (s.th.) by some error, offense, or crime
- To give up (a claim or right) voluntarily; relinquish.
- To refrain from insisting on or enforcing (a rule or penalty, for example); dispense with: “The original ban on private trading had long since been waived” (William L.
- To put aside or off temporarily; defer.
- verb - to give up intentionally
There are 5 letters in WAIVE: A E I V W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WAIVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WAIVE plus a wildcard: WAIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WAIVE
Images for WAIVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.