Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WAIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WAIVE exist?
Definitions of WAIVE in dictionaries:
- verb - do without or cease to hold or adhere to
- verb - lose (s.th.) or lose the right to (s.th.) by some error, offense, or crime
- To give up (a claim or right) voluntarily; relinquish.
- To refrain from insisting on or enforcing (a rule or penalty, for example); dispense with: “The original ban on private trading had long since been waived” (William L.
- To put aside or off temporarily; defer.
- v - to give up intentionally
There are 5 letters in WAIVE: A E I V W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WAIVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WAIVE plus a wildcard: WAIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WAIVE
Images for WAIVE
- Were You Forced to waive Your Rights to Get Help ForeclosureGate ...
- Make New Friends - Mywaive.com
- waive Soothing unusual shaped bench by designer Matthias Pliessnig ...
- IRS will waive LIHTC rules for certain properties impacted by ...
- waive A Cancellation Fee Business of Personal Training with Sherri ...
- Wolves waive Josh Howard - Canis Hoopus
- waiveWAVES TYPE-B [CD]  - CDJournal.com
- JRock UTILIDADES waive ()
- Only He can waive our sins. 2010