Scrabble word: WAIVER
In which Scrabble dictionary does WAIVER exist?
Definitions of WAIVER in dictionaries:
- noun - a formal written statement of relinquishment
- Intentional relinquishment of a right, claim, or privilege.
- The document that evidences such relinquishment.
- A dispensation, as from a rule or penalty.
- A deferment.
- noun - the act of waiving something
There are 6 letters in WAIVER: A E I R V W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WAIVER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WAIVER plus a wildcard: WAIVER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WAIVER
Images for WAIVER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.