Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WAIVER
In which Scrabble dictionary does WAIVER exist?
Definitions of WAIVER in dictionaries:
- noun - a formal written statement of relinquishment
- Intentional relinquishment of a right, claim, or privilege.
- The document that evidences such relinquishment.
- A dispensation, as from a rule or penalty.
- A deferment.
- n - the act of waiving something
There are 6 letters in WAIVER: A E I R V W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WAIVER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WAIVER plus a wildcard: WAIVER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WAIVER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WAIVER
- Other Cubs Claimed on waivers Bleacher Nation Chicago Cubs News ...
- Activity waiver Form
- This is the pool waiver that everyone must read and sign before they ...
- ... to view and print a copy of the waiver form with Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Directions Gallery waiver Contact Us
- waiver BY AOL TIME WARNER INC. AND INDIVIDUAL AOL DEFENDANTS Latham ...
- Liability waiver
- Please check back often for further updates
- An easily printable version of our waiver can be found here (or by ...
- ... form HERE. Youll also need the waiver and release form HERE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.