Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WAIVES
In which Scrabble dictionary does WAIVES exist?
Definitions of WAIVES in dictionaries:
- verb - do without or cease to hold or adhere to
- verb - lose (s.th.) or lose the right to (s.th.) by some error, offense, or crime
- v - to give up intentionally
There are 6 letters in WAIVES: A E I S V W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WAIVES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WAIVES plus a wildcard: WAIVES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WAIVES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WAIVES
- MIKIVERSE POLITICS OBAMA waives CHILD SOLDIER BAN IN YEMEN AND CONGO
- ... Labor Against the War Obama waives Bush Law Banning Child Soldiers
- American University of Nigeria waives Admission Application Fee - Spur ...
- Britannia waives the rules BSD The Detector
- man waives hearing in stabbing death North Platte Post
- Suspect in fatal hit-and-run waives hearing - News - Citizens Voice
- ... of injured infants siblings as father waives preliminary hearing
- KESC waives electricity bills for 6 months
- Donside girl waives gifts in aid of charity - Community - Deeside ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.