Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WAVES
In which Scrabble dictionary does WAVES exist?
Definitions of WAVES in dictionaries:
- noun - one of a series of ridges that moves across the surface of a liquid (especially across a large body of water)
- noun - a movement like that of a sudden occurrence or increase in a specified phenomenon
- noun - (physics) a movement up and down or back and forth
- noun - something that rises rapidly
- noun - the act of signaling by a movement of the hand
- noun - a hairdo that creates undulations in the hair
- noun - an undulating curve
- noun - a persistent and widespread unusual weather condition (especially of unusual temperatures)
- noun - a member of the women's reserve of the United States Navy
- verb - signal with the hands or nod
- verb - move or swing back and forth
- verb - move in a wavy pattern or with a rising and falling motion
- verb - twist or roll into coils or ringlets
- verb - set waves in
- Women Accepted for Volunteer Emergency Service.
- v - to move freely back and forth or up and down
There are 5 letters in WAVES: A E S V W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WAVES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WAVES plus a wildcard: WAVES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WAVES
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WAVES
- Ocean waves
- Ocean waves Wallpaper X image - vector clip art online royalty free ...
- waves at ocean beach ( waves at ocean beach.jpg ) Public domain image ...
- Image of large wave
- FileOcean waves.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Download Ocean wallpaper North Island waves New Zealand.
- waves Pictures Photos & Images
- Filewaves lajolla.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- 10 Beautiful Ocean waves Swick