Scrabble word: WAVES
In which Scrabble dictionary does WAVES exist?
Definitions of WAVES in dictionaries:
- noun - one of a series of ridges that moves across the surface of a liquid (especially across a large body of water)
- noun - a movement like that of a sudden occurrence or increase in a specified phenomenon
- noun - (physics) a movement up and down or back and forth
- noun - something that rises rapidly
- noun - the act of signaling by a movement of the hand
- noun - a hairdo that creates undulations in the hair
- noun - an undulating curve
- noun - a persistent and widespread unusual weather condition (especially of unusual temperatures)
- noun - a member of the women's reserve of the United States Navy
- verb - signal with the hands or nod
- verb - move or swing back and forth
- verb - move in a wavy pattern or with a rising and falling motion
- verb - twist or roll into coils or ringlets
- verb - set waves in
- Women Accepted for Volunteer Emergency Service.
- verb - to move freely back and forth or up and down
There are 5 letters in WAVES: A E S V W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WAVES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WAVES plus a wildcard: WAVES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WAVES
Images for WAVES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.