Scrabble word: REVIEW
In which Scrabble dictionary does REVIEW exist?
Definitions of REVIEW in dictionaries:
- noun - a new appraisal or evaluation
- noun - an essay or article that gives a critical evaluation (as of a book or play)
- noun - a subsequent examination of a patient for the purpose of monitoring earlier treatment
- noun - (accounting) a service (less exhaustive than an audit) that provides some assurance to interested parties as to the reliability of financial data
- noun - a variety show with topical sketches and songs and dancing and comedians
- noun - a periodical that publishes critical essays on current affairs or literature or art
- noun - a summary at the end that repeats the substance of a longer discussion
- noun - (law) a judicial reexamination of the proceedings of a court (especially by an appellate court)
- noun - practice intended to polish performance or refresh the memory
- noun - a formal or official examination
- verb - look at again
- verb - appraise critically
- verb - hold a review (of troops)
- verb - refresh one's memory
- verb - look back upon (a period of time, sequence of events)
- To look over, study, or examine again.
- To consider retrospectively; look back on.
- To examine with an eye to criticism or correction: reviewed the research findings.
- To write or give a critical report on (a new work or performance, for example).
- To reexamine (an action or a determination) judicially, especially in a higher court, in order to correct possible errors.
- To subject to a formal inspection, especially a military inspection.
- To go over or restudy material: reviewing for a final exam.
- To write critical reviews, especially for a newspaper or magazine.
- A reexamination or reconsideration.
- A retrospective view or survey.
- A restudying of subject matter.
- An exercise for use in restudying material.
- An inspection or examination for the purpose of evaluation.
- A report or an essay giving a critical estimate of a work or performance.
- A periodical devoted to articles and essays on current affairs, literature, or art.
- A formal military inspection.
- A formal military ceremony held in honor of a person or an occasion.
- A judicial reexamination, especially by a higher court, of an action or a determination.
- A musical show consisting of often satirical skits, songs, and dances; a revue.
- adj - to look at [v -ED, -ING, -S] : VIEWABLE
There are 6 letters in REVIEW: E E I R V W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REVIEW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REVIEW plus a wildcard: REVIEW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REVIEW
Images for REVIEW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.