Scrabble word: PACKET
Is PACKET valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PACKET in dictionaries:
- noun - a collection of things wrapped or boxed together
- noun - (computer science) a message or message fragment
- noun - a small package or bundle
- noun - a boat for carrying mail
- A small package or bundle.
- A sizable sum of money.
- A boat, usually a coastal or river steamer, that plies a regular route and carries passengers, freight, and mail.
- A short block of data transmitted in a packet switching network.
- verb - to make into a small package
There are 6 letters in PACKET: A C E K P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PACKET
Click to search all anagrams of PACKET plus a wildcard: PACKET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PACKET
Images for PACKET
Lookup in Wiki
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.