Scrabble word: PACKET
In which Scrabble dictionary does PACKET exist?
Definitions of PACKET in dictionaries:
- noun - a collection of things wrapped or boxed together
- noun - (computer science) a message or message fragment
- noun - a small package or bundle
- noun - a boat for carrying mail
- A small package or bundle.
- A sizable sum of money.
- A boat, usually a coastal or river steamer, that plies a regular route and carries passengers, freight, and mail.
- A short block of data transmitted in a packet switching network.
- verb - to make into a small package