Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MEDIVAC
In which Scrabble dictionary does MEDIVAC exist?
Definitions of MEDIVAC in dictionaries:
- noun - the evacuation of persons (usually by air transportation) to a place where they can receive medical care
- v - to evacuate the wounded from a battlefield by helicopter
There are 7 letters in MEDIVAC: A C D E I M V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MEDIVAC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MEDIVAC plus a wildcard: MEDIVAC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MEDIVAC
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MEDIVAC
- The Frame Army Medevac in Afghanistan
- Photo Medevac Iraq
- Afghanistan Medevac PhotoAfghanistan Medevac Pictures Stills U.S ...
- FileMedevac helicopter arrving at Gardez.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- FileMedevac mission Balad Air Base Iraq.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- Photo Medevac from New Orleans
- Aboard a medevac helicopter US army medic Sergeant Tyrone Jordan gives ...
- Afghanistan Medevac PhotoAfghanistan Medevac Pictures Stills US ...
- Emotional medevac in Afghanistan - PhotoBlog
- the hell should I know The last time a U.S. Army Reserve MEDEVAC ...