Scrabble word: MAPPING
In which Scrabble dictionary does MAPPING exist?
Definitions of MAPPING in dictionaries:
- noun - (mathematics) a mathematical relation such that each element of a given set (the domain of the function) is associated with an element of another set (the range of the function)
- noun - (genetics) the process of locating genes on a chromosome
- verb - make a map of
- verb - explore or survey for the purpose of making a map
- verb - locate within a specific region of a chromosome in relation to known DNA or gene sequences
- verb - plan, delineate, or arrange in detail
- verb - depict as if on a map
- verb - to establish a mapping (of mathematical elements or sets)
- The act or process of making a map.
- A rule of correspondence established between sets that associates each element of a set with an element in the same or another set.
- noun - a mathematical correspondence
There are 7 letters in MAPPING: A G I M N P P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MAPPING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MAPPING plus a wildcard: MAPPING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MAPPING
Images for MAPPING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.