Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LUGSAIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does LUGSAIL exist?
Definitions of LUGSAIL in dictionaries:
- noun - a sail with four corners that is hoisted from a yard that is oblique to the mast
- A quadrilateral sail that lacks a boom, has the foot larger than the head, and is bent to a yard hanging obliquely on the mast.
- n - a type of sail
There are 7 letters in LUGSAIL: A G I L L S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LUGSAIL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LUGSAIL plus a wildcard: LUGSAIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LUGSAIL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LUGSAIL
- Re Spritsail and Balanced lugsail Question
- Here are the dimensions for the latest rig Im using on my Mini ...
- Re Raising a lugsail from the back of the boat
- originally made this 3.46 sq. meter lugsail for my Klepper Aerius 2 ...
- Tuchwerkstatt Traditionelle Segel
- Phil Bolger and Friends boat designs.
- Cedar Strip sailing canoe with Small lugsail Ketch Rig
- Sail Plans by Tiphys
- Junk Junk
- Jim Michalaks Boat DesignsThe Index