Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LIGULA
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIGULA exist?
Definitions of LIGULA in dictionaries:
- adj - a strap-shaped organ or part [n -LAE or -LAS] : LIGULAR, LIGULATE, LIGULOID
There are 6 letters in LIGULA: A G I L L U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIGULA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIGULA plus a wildcard: LIGULA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIGULA
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LIGULA
- Fileligula.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- BestandRiet ligula Phragmites australis.jpg - Wikipedia
- Dark Chestnut (Conistra ligula) - The Moths and Butterflies of ...
- Lgula - Wikipedia la enciclopedia libre
- Escribir un comentario 0 - Ver el comentario
- Pochwy i jezyczki lisciowe (wiechlina zwyczajna)
- Fig.2.25 Hoja de Zea mays maz
- ligula Glossario botanico Acta Plantarum
- Poaceae Wikipdia a enciclopdia livre
- FileKweek ligula Elytrigia repens.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.