Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LINGUAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does LINGUAL exist?
Definitions of LINGUAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a consonant that is produced with the tongue and other speech organs
- adj - consisting of or related to language
- adj - pertaining to or resembling or lying near the tongue
- Of, relating to, or situated near the tongue or a tonguelike organ.
- Pronounced with the tongue in conjunction with other organs of speech.
- A sound, such as (t), (l), and (n), that is pronounced with the tongue and other organs of speech.
- n - a sound articulated with the tongue
There are 7 letters in LINGUAL: A G I L L N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LINGUAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LINGUAL plus a wildcard: LINGUAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LINGUAL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LINGUAL
- veins of the tongue lingual vein labeled at left latin vena lingualis ...
- lingual Braces Melbourne - Balwyn - Angle House Orthodontics VIC
- Tongue Bumps Orabrush - Bad Breath University
- Healthopedia.com - Tonsils - Ear Nose and Throat Pictures & Images
- lingual tonsil picture and definition
- lingual Tonsil Infection
- Tonsils lingual Papillae Hyperplastic Foliate - DermAtlas ...
- scope of work template
- D TEL KABUSUNUZ OLMASIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.