Scrabble word: LINGUAL
Is LINGUAL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of LINGUAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a consonant that is produced with the tongue and other speech organs
- adj - consisting of or related to language
- adj - pertaining to or resembling or lying near the tongue
- Of, relating to, or situated near the tongue or a tonguelike organ.
- Pronounced with the tongue in conjunction with other organs of speech.
- A sound, such as (t), (l), and (n), that is pronounced with the tongue and other organs of speech.
- noun - a sound articulated with the tongue
There are 7 letters in LINGUAL: A G I L L N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LINGUAL
Click to search all anagrams of LINGUAL plus a wildcard: LINGUAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LINGUAL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LINGUAL
Lookup in Wiki for LINGUAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.