Scrabble word: LINGUAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does LINGUAL exist?
Definitions of LINGUAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a consonant that is produced with the tongue and other speech organs
- adj - consisting of or related to language
- adj - pertaining to or resembling or lying near the tongue
- Of, relating to, or situated near the tongue or a tonguelike organ.
- Pronounced with the tongue in conjunction with other organs of speech.
- A sound, such as (t), (l), and (n), that is pronounced with the tongue and other organs of speech.
- noun - a sound articulated with the tongue