Scrabble word: KEEPING
In which Scrabble dictionary does KEEPING exist?
Definitions of KEEPING in dictionaries:
- noun - conformity or harmony
- noun - the responsibility of a guardian or keeper
- noun - the act of retaining something
- verb - keep in a certain state, position, or activity
- verb - continue a certain state, condition, or activity
- verb - retain possession of
- verb - stop (someone or something) from doing something or being in a certain state
- verb - conform one's action or practice to
- verb - stick to correctly or closely
- verb - look after
- verb - maintain by writing regular records
- verb - supply with room and board
- verb - allow to remain in a place or position or maintain a property or feature
- verb - supply with necessities and support
- verb - fail to spoil or rot
- verb - behave as expected during of holidays or rites
- verb - keep under control
- verb - maintain in safety from injury, harm, or danger
- verb - raise
- verb - retain rights to
- verb - store or keep customarily
- verb - have as a supply
- verb - maintain for use and service
- verb - hold and prevent from leaving
- verb - prevent (food) from rotting
- The act of holding, guarding, or supporting.
- Custody; care.
- Harmony; conformity: “A facade had been added, in perfect keeping with [the] original architecture” (Nancy Holmes).