Scrabble word: KEEPING
Is KEEPING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of KEEPING in dictionaries:
- noun - conformity or harmony
- noun - the responsibility of a guardian or keeper
- noun - the act of retaining something
- verb - keep in a certain state, position, or activity
- verb - continue a certain state, condition, or activity
- verb - retain possession of
- verb - stop (someone or something) from doing something or being in a certain state
- verb - conform one's action or practice to
- verb - stick to correctly or closely
- verb - look after
- verb - maintain by writing regular records
- verb - supply with room and board
- verb - allow to remain in a place or position or maintain a property or feature
- verb - supply with necessities and support
- verb - fail to spoil or rot
- verb - behave as expected during of holidays or rites
- verb - keep under control
- verb - maintain in safety from injury, harm, or danger
- verb - raise
- verb - retain rights to
- verb - store or keep customarily
- verb - have as a supply
- verb - maintain for use and service
- verb - hold and prevent from leaving
- verb - prevent (food) from rotting
- The act of holding, guarding, or supporting.
- Custody; care.
- Harmony; conformity: “A facade had been added, in perfect keeping with [the] original architecture” (Nancy Holmes).
There are 7 letters in KEEPING: E E G I K N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KEEPING
Click to search all anagrams of KEEPING plus a wildcard: KEEPING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KEEPING
Images for KEEPING
Lookup in Wiki for KEEPING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.