Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HORMONE
In which Scrabble dictionary does HORMONE exist?
Definitions of HORMONE in dictionaries:
- noun - the secretion of an endocrine gland that is transmitted by the blood to the tissue on which it has a specific effect
- A substance, usually a peptide or steroid, produced by one tissue and conveyed by the bloodstream to another to effect physiological activity, such as growth or metabolism.
- Any of various similar substances found in plants and insects that regulate development.
- adj - a secretion of the endocrine organs [n -S] : HORMONAL, HORMONIC
There are 7 letters in HORMONE: E H M N O O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HORMONE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HORMONE plus a wildcard: HORMONE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HORMONE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HORMONE
- ... hormone replacement is essential to maintaining quality of life
- Growth hormone
- hormones Backto Top
- Glykogenstoffwechsel_hormone.jpg (791 585 Pixel Dateigre ...
- steroid hormone The Endocrine System Function and Structure
- hormones and Epilepsy Epilepsy.comProfessionals
- hormones from the pituitary gland in the body
- Growth hormone stimulation test - series
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.