Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HOMOZYGOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOMOZYGOUS exist?
Definitions of HOMOZYGOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - having identical alleles at corresponding chromosomal loci
- Having the same alleles at a particular gene locus on homologous chromosomes.
There are 10 letters in HOMOZYGOUS: G H M O O O S U Y Z
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOMOZYGOUS plus a wildcard: HOMOZYGOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOMOZYGOUS
10 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HOMOZYGOUS
- homozygoushomozygous having identical or duplicate genes on ...
- homozygous long x homozygous normal
- homozygous recessive trait with ONE carrier
- One in four children will have brown eyes (homozygous) two will have ...
- Hemizygous plants have one copy of a single gene. homozygous plants ...
- homozygous X homozygous Parents
- Probability & Genetics AmoebaMike
- The homozygous bean in this example is homozygous
- Thep-square would look like what you see here.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.