Scrabble word: HEIGHTEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEIGHTEN exist?
Definitions of HEIGHTEN in dictionaries:
- verb - become more extreme
- verb - make more extreme
- verb - increase
- verb - increase the height of
- verb - make (one's senses) more acute
- verb - make more intense, stronger, or more marked
- To raise or increase the quantity or degree of; intensify.
- To make high or higher; raise.
- To rise or increase in quantity or degree; intensify.
- To become high or higher; rise.
- adj - to move to a higher position [v RAISED, RAISING, RAISES] : RAISABLE
There are 8 letters in HEIGHTEN: E E G H H I N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HEIGHTEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HEIGHTEN plus a wildcard: HEIGHTEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HEIGHTEN
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HEIGHTEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.