Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GLASSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does GLASSES exist?
Definitions of GLASSES in dictionaries:
- noun - optical instrument consisting of a frame that holds a pair of lenses for correcting defective vision
- noun - a brittle transparent solid with irregular atomic structure
- noun - a container for holding liquids while drinking
- noun - the quantity a glass will hold
- noun - a small refracting telescope
- noun - an amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride
- noun - a mirror
- noun - glassware collectively
- verb - furnish with glass
- verb - scan (game in the forest) with binoculars
- verb - enclose with glass
- verb - put in a glass container
- verb - become glassy or take on a glass-like appearance
- v - to encase in glass (a transparent substance)
There are 7 letters in GLASSES: A E G L S S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GLASSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GLASSES plus a wildcard: GLASSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GLASSES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GLASSES
- Special Edition Harry Potter 3D glasses will be given out before the ...
- Drop Shipping Sun glasses Selling Sun glasses Online
- Prime Advantages of Online Reading glasses
- ... using the word nerdy glasses you probably recognize what I mean now
- Franzens glasses - Newtonville Books Community Blog
- Alexander Wang for Linda Farrow Sunglasses from the upcoming Spring ...
- Nike Marj Sunglasses Metallic Mid Navy Grey
- Ulzzang Eye glasses In The Trenches
- Bifocal Safety glasses Fashion Eyeglasses
- Ray-Ban Sunglasses Wayfarer Special Series RB2140
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.