Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FOLIUMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOLIUMS exist?
Definitions of FOLIUMS in dictionaries:
- noun - a thin layer or stratum of (especially metamorphic) rock
- n - a thin layer
There are 7 letters in FOLIUMS: F I L M O S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOLIUMS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOLIUMS plus a wildcard: FOLIUMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOLIUMS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FOLIUMS
- digit subtraction with regrouping with answers 2 grade test with ...
- foliums.com mittskateboards.com fingershop.pl
- ... pour finir un petit exemple de courbes les foliums de Drer
- Some spiders are almost a complete mystery. They might have a species ...
- quercus ad la ut haud eris foliums - Foro de InfoJardn
- Serosa Definition. Crossword Dictionary.
- Il y en avait un trs grand nombre observable au Cimetire d ...
- autosleeper accessories hinges and fittings autotinten accessories ...
- Lngsgestreifte Dickkieferspinne (Pachygnatha clercki) - www.natur-in ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.