Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FASHION
In which Scrabble dictionary does FASHION exist?
Definitions of FASHION in dictionaries:
- noun - how something is done or how it happens
- noun - characteristic or habitual practice
- noun - the latest and most admired style in clothes and cosmetics and behavior
- noun - consumer goods (especially clothing) in the current mode
- verb - make out of components (often in an improvising manner)
- The prevailing style or custom, as in dress or behavior: out of fashion.
- Something, such as a garment, that is in the current mode: Her dress is the latest fashion.
- The style characteristic of the social elite: a man of fashion.
- Manner or mode; way: Set the table in this fashion.
- A personal, often idiosyncratic manner: played the violin in his own curious fashion.
- Kind or variety; sort: people of all fashions.
- Shape or form; configuration.
- To give shape or form to; make: fashioned a table from a redwood burl.
- To train or influence into a particular state or character.
- To adapt, as to a purpose or an occasion; accommodate.
- To contrive.
- verb - to give a particular shape or form to
There are 7 letters in FASHION: A F H I N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FASHION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FASHION plus a wildcard: FASHION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FASHION
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FASHION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.