Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FASHIONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FASHIONS exist?
Definitions of FASHIONS in dictionaries:
- noun - how something is done or how it happens
- noun - characteristic or habitual practice
- noun - the latest and most admired style in clothes and cosmetics and behavior
- noun - consumer goods (especially clothing) in the current mode
- verb - make out of components (often in an improvising manner)
- verb - to give a particular shape or form to
There are 8 letters in FASHIONS: A F H I N O S S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FASHIONS plus a wildcard: FASHIONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FASHIONS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FASHIONS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.