Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EXALTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXALTED exist?
Definitions of EXALTED in dictionaries:
- verb - praise, glorify, or honor
- verb - fill with sublime emotion
- verb - heighten or intensify
- verb - raise in rank, character, or status
- adj - of high moral or intellectual value
- Elevated in rank, character, or status.
- Lofty; sublime; noble: an exalted dedication to liberty.
- Exaggerated; inflated: He has an exalted sense of his importance to the project.
- adj - to move to a higher position [v RAISED, RAISING, RAISES] : RAISABLE
There are 7 letters in EXALTED: A D E E L T X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXALTED plus a wildcard: EXALTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXALTED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXALTED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.