Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DEFUNCT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEFUNCT exist?
Definitions of DEFUNCT in dictionaries:
- adj - no longer in force or use
- adj - having ceased to exist or live
- adj - deceased
There are 7 letters in DEFUNCT: C D E F N T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEFUNCT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEFUNCT plus a wildcard: DEFUNCT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEFUNCT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEFUNCT
- No more fun and games at defunct Six Flags. Photo 54 by FLLETCHER
- Avril Lavigne 79 - Avril Lavigne - Gallery - defunct Online
- Boulder housing on the site of a defunct drive-in movie theater.
- Megan Fox 40 9 - Megan Fox - Gallery - defunct Online
- Carla Ossa MetroStyle 39 - Carla Ossa - Gallery - defunct Online
- Ashley Benson 65 - Ashley Benson - Gallery - defunct Online
- ... one-time competitor Webber (now defunct) - Amusement Ride Extravaganza
- defunct Online Gallery Daniela Sudau Daniela Sudau 4
- LinaPosada71712 6 - Lina Posada - Gallery - defunct Online
- Petra Cubonova Lingerie 20 - Petra Cubonova - Gallery - defunct Online
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.