Scrabble word: DEEPENING
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEEPENING exist?
Definitions of DEEPENING in dictionaries:
- noun - a process of becoming deeper and more profound
- verb - make more intense, stronger, or more marked
- verb - become more intense
- verb - make deeper
- verb - become deeper in tone
- adj - accumulating and becoming more intense
- adj - extending far down from a surface
- noun - a place or thing of great depth
There are 9 letters in DEEPENING: D E E E G I N N P
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEEPENING plus a wildcard: DEEPENING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEEPENING
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEEPENING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.