Scrabble word: COMPANY
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMPANY exist?
Definitions of COMPANY in dictionaries:
- noun - an institution created to conduct business
- noun - small military unit
- noun - the state of being with someone
- noun - organization of performers and associated personnel (especially theatrical)
- noun - a social or business visitor
- noun - a social gathering of guests or companions
- noun - a band of people associated temporarily in some activity
- noun - crew of a ship including the officers
- noun - a unit of firefighters including their equipment
- verb - be a companion to somebody
- A group of persons.
- One’s companions or associates: moved in fast company; is known by the company she keeps.
- A guest or guests: had company for the weekend.
- The state of friendly companionship; fellowship: was grateful for her company; friends who finally parted company.
- A business enterprise; a firm.
- A partner or partners not specifically named in a firm’s title: Lee Rogers and Company.
- A troupe of dramatic or musical performers: a repertory company.
- A subdivision of a military regiment or battalion that constitutes the lowest administrative unit.
- A unit of firefighters.
- A ship’s crew and officers.
- verb - to associate with
There are 7 letters in COMPANY: A C M N O P Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COMPANY plus a wildcard: COMPANY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMPANY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COMPANY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.