Is COMPANY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COMPANY in various dictionaries:
- noun - an institution created to conduct business
- noun - small military unit
- noun - the state of being with someone
- noun - organization of performers and associated personnel (especially theatrical)
- noun - a social or business visitor
- noun - a social gathering of guests or companions
- noun - a band of people associated temporarily in some activity
- noun - crew of a ship including the officers
- noun - a unit of firefighters including their equipment
- verb - be a companion to somebody
- A group of persons.
- One’s companions or associates: moved in fast company; is known by the company she keeps.
- A guest or guests: had company for the weekend.
- The state of friendly companionship; fellowship: was grateful for her company; friends who finally parted company.
- A business enterprise; a firm.
- A partner or partners not specifically named in a firm’s title: Lee Rogers and Company.
- A troupe of dramatic or musical performers: a repertory company.
- A subdivision of a military regiment or battalion that constitutes the lowest administrative unit.
- A unit of firefighters.
- A ship’s crew and officers.
- verb - to associate with
There are 7 letters in COMPANY: A C M N O P Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of COMPANY, to go: COMPANY?
Rearrange the letters in COMPANY and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of COMPANY
6 letters out of COMPANY
5 letters out of COMPANY
4 letters out of COMPANY
3 letters out of COMPANY
2 letters out of COMPANY
Contextual use of COMPANY
What's nearby COMPANY
Lookup in Wiki for COMPANY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COMPANY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COMPANY"