Scrabble word: COMPANY
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMPANY exist?
Definitions of COMPANY in dictionaries:
- noun - an institution created to conduct business
- noun - small military unit
- noun - the state of being with someone
- noun - organization of performers and associated personnel (especially theatrical)
- noun - a social or business visitor
- noun - a social gathering of guests or companions
- noun - a band of people associated temporarily in some activity
- noun - crew of a ship including the officers
- noun - a unit of firefighters including their equipment
- verb - be a companion to somebody
- A group of persons.
- One’s companions or associates: moved in fast company; is known by the company she keeps.
- A guest or guests: had company for the weekend.
- The state of friendly companionship; fellowship: was grateful for her company; friends who finally parted company.
- A business enterprise; a firm.
- A partner or partners not specifically named in a firm’s title: Lee Rogers and Company.
- A troupe of dramatic or musical performers: a repertory company.
- A subdivision of a military regiment or battalion that constitutes the lowest administrative unit.
- A unit of firefighters.
- A ship’s crew and officers.
- verb - to associate with