Scrabble word: CANOPY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CANOPY exist?
Definitions of CANOPY in dictionaries:
- noun - the transparent covering of an aircraft cockpit
- noun - the umbrellalike part of a parachute that fills with air
- noun - a covering (usually of cloth) that serves as a roof to shelter an area from the weather
- verb - cover with a canopy
- A covering, usually of cloth, suspended over a throne or bed or held aloft on poles above an eminent person or a sacred object.
- An ornamental, rooflike projection over a niche, an altar, or a tomb.
- A protective rooflike covering, often of canvas, mounted on a frame over a walkway or door.
- A high, overarching covering, such as the sky: “I just look up at the stars and let the vastness of that black and twinkling canopy fill my soul” (Margaret Mason).
- The uppermost layer in a forest, formed by the crowns of the trees.
- The transparent enclosure over the cockpit of an aircraft.
- The part of a parachute that opens up to catch the air.
- verb - to cover from above
There are 6 letters in CANOPY: A C N O P Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CANOPY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CANOPY plus a wildcard: CANOPY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CANOPY
Images for CANOPY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.