Scrabble word: COMPACT
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMPACT exist?
Definitions of COMPACT in dictionaries:
- noun - a small cosmetics case with a mirror
- noun - a signed written agreement between two or more parties (nations) to perform some action
- noun - a small and economical car
- verb - have the property of being packable or of compacting easily
- verb - compress into a wad
- verb - make more compact by or as if by pressing
- verb - squeeze or press together
- adj - closely and firmly united or packed together
- adj - having a short and solid form or stature
- adj - briefly giving the gist of something
- Closely and firmly united or packed together; dense: compact clusters of flowers.
- Occupying little space compared with others of its type: a compact camera; a compact car.
- Brief and to the point; concise: a compact narration.
- Marked by or having a short, solid physique: a wrestler of compact build.
- To press or join firmly together: a kitchen device that compacted the trash.
- To make by pressing or joining together; compose.
- To be capable of being pressed tightly together or to become so pressed: garbage that compacts easily.
- A small case containing a mirror, pressed powder, and a powder puff.
- An automobile that is bigger in size than a subcompact but smaller than an intermediate.
- An agreement or a covenant.
- adj - closely and firmly united
- verb - to pack closely together
There are 7 letters in COMPACT: A C C M O P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COMPACT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COMPACT plus a wildcard: COMPACT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMPACT
Images for COMPACT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.