Scrabble word: COMPACT
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMPACT exist?
Definitions of COMPACT in dictionaries:
- noun - a small cosmetics case with a mirror
- noun - a signed written agreement between two or more parties (nations) to perform some action
- noun - a small and economical car
- verb - have the property of being packable or of compacting easily
- verb - compress into a wad
- verb - make more compact by or as if by pressing
- verb - squeeze or press together
- adj - closely and firmly united or packed together
- adj - having a short and solid form or stature
- adj - briefly giving the gist of something
- Closely and firmly united or packed together; dense: compact clusters of flowers.
- Occupying little space compared with others of its type: a compact camera; a compact car.
- Brief and to the point; concise: a compact narration.
- Marked by or having a short, solid physique: a wrestler of compact build.
- To press or join firmly together: a kitchen device that compacted the trash.
- To make by pressing or joining together; compose.
- To be capable of being pressed tightly together or to become so pressed: garbage that compacts easily.
- A small case containing a mirror, pressed powder, and a powder puff.
- An automobile that is bigger in size than a subcompact but smaller than an intermediate.
- An agreement or a covenant.
- adj - closely and firmly united
- verb - to pack closely together