Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CLASSIFY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLASSIFY exist?
Definitions of CLASSIFY in dictionaries:
- verb - arrange or order by classes or categories
- verb - declare unavailable, as for security reasons
- verb - assign to a class or kind
- To arrange or organize according to class or category.
- To designate (a document, for example) as confidential, secret, or top secret.
- verb - to arrange according to characteristics
There are 8 letters in CLASSIFY: A C F I L S S Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLASSIFY plus a wildcard: CLASSIFY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLASSIFY
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLASSIFY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.