Scrabble word: SALSIFY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SALSIFY exist?
Definitions of SALSIFY in dictionaries:
- noun - edible root of the salsify plant
- noun - Mediterranean biennial herb with long-stemmed heads of purple ray flowers and milky sap and long edible root
- noun - either of two long roots eaten cooked
- A European plant (Tragopogon porrifolius) having grasslike leaves, purple flower heads, and an edible taproot.
- Also called oyster plant, vegetable oyster.
- noun - a European herb