Scrabble word: SALSIFY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SALSIFY exist?
Definitions of SALSIFY in dictionaries:
- noun - edible root of the salsify plant
- noun - Mediterranean biennial herb with long-stemmed heads of purple ray flowers and milky sap and long edible root
- noun - either of two long roots eaten cooked
- A European plant (Tragopogon porrifolius) having grasslike leaves, purple flower heads, and an edible taproot.
- Also called oyster plant, vegetable oyster.
- noun - a European herb
There are 7 letters in SALSIFY: A F I L S S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SALSIFY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SALSIFY plus a wildcard: SALSIFY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SALSIFY
Images for SALSIFY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.