Scrabble word: LYSIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LYSIS exist?
Definitions of LYSIS in dictionaries:
- noun - recuperation in which the symptoms of an acute disease gradually subside
- noun - (biochemistry) dissolution or destruction of cells such as blood cells or bacteria
- The dissolution or destruction of cells, such as blood cells or bacteria, as by the action of a specific lysin.
- The gradual subsiding of the symptoms of an acute disease.
- noun - the disintegration of cells by lysins