Scrabble word: LYSIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LYSIS exist?
Definitions of LYSIS in dictionaries:
- noun - recuperation in which the symptoms of an acute disease gradually subside
- noun - (biochemistry) dissolution or destruction of cells such as blood cells or bacteria
- The dissolution or destruction of cells, such as blood cells or bacteria, as by the action of a specific lysin.
- The gradual subsiding of the symptoms of an acute disease.
- noun - the disintegration of cells by lysins
There are 5 letters in LYSIS: I L S S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LYSIS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LYSIS plus a wildcard: LYSIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LYSIS
Images for LYSIS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.