Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SIBYLS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SIBYLS exist?
Definitions of SIBYLS in dictionaries:
- noun - a woman who tells fortunes
- noun - (ancient Rome) a woman who was regarded as an oracle or prophet
- v - to tell of or about in advance
There are 6 letters in SIBYLS: B I L S S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SIBYLS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SIBYLS plus a wildcard: SIBYLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SIBYLS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SIBYLS
- ... Perugino - Prophets and sibyls - WGA17241.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- sibyls - The Erythraean Sibyl oil painting Michelangelo oil paintings
- Prophets and sibyls by Perugino Details from a Fresco Perugia ...
- sibyls The Delphic Sibyl by Lodovico Buonarroti Simoni Michelangelo ...
- sibyls and Prophets - Raphael - www.raphaelsanzio.org
- Welcome to Alexandross art Treasure
- ... Maria della Pace has Raphaels Glorious sibyls - Roma Italy - Zimbio
- sibyls & Spaceships by Jo Walton - Reviews Discussion Bookclubs ...
- sibyls Of The Valley Glenn Barr Tainted Visions
- Kitchen Witch School of Natural Witchery The sibyls