Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LYSINS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LYSINS exist?
Definitions of LYSINS in dictionaries:
- noun - any substance (such as an antibody) or agent that can cause lysis
- n - a substance capable of disintegrating blood cells or bacteria
There are 6 letters in LYSINS: I L N S S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LYSINS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LYSINS plus a wildcard: LYSINS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LYSINS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LYSINS
- Phage induction and phage lysins alternative treatments for multi ...
- BACTERIOPHAGE lysins FOR BACILLUS ANTHRACIS - diagram schematic and ...
- ContraFect Technology - lysins
- of amino acid sequences of bacterial and viral lysins. The lysins ...
- Mammalian Fertilization Misread Sperm Penetration of the Eutherian ...
- Bacteriophage lysins For Enterococcus Faecalis Enterococcus Faecium ...
- OUR TECHNOLOGIES INCLUDE lysins SYNBIOTICS AND MONOCLONAL ANTIBODIES ...
- lysins that are effective against drug-resistant staph bacteria bore a ...
- Acrosome Reaction Assignment Help Homework Help Online Live Tutoring ...
- Lysininformationen - kalter wunder Nutzen und Gebrauch des lysins
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.