Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LYSINES
In which Scrabble dictionary does LYSINES exist?
Definitions of LYSINES in dictionaries:
- noun - an essential amino acid found in proteins
- n - an amino acid
There are 7 letters in LYSINES: E I L N S S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LYSINES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LYSINES plus a wildcard: LYSINES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LYSINES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LYSINES
- the side chain does have significant hydrophobic character lysines are ...
- Above is the main formulary application screen.
- ... with SUMO-2 depends on lysines required for transcriptional repression
- Lichtys Polydnavirus infection
- Dual histone H3 methylation marks at lysines 9 and 27 required for ...
- relevant amino acids in the active site including the two lysines ...
- jbiol.com - Figure
- ingentaconnect A quick solution structure determination of the fully ...
- Histone modifications
- ... lysines are shown in the histone H3 tail (not drawn to scale
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.