Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHIASMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHIASMS exist?
Definitions of CHIASMS in dictionaries:
- noun - an intersection or crossing of two tracts in the form of the letter X
- adj - an anatomical junction [n -MATA or -MAS] : CHIASMAL, CHIASMIC
There are 7 letters in CHIASMS: A C H I M S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHIASMS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHIASMS plus a wildcard: CHIASMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHIASMS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHIASMS
- Lesson 006 Chiasmus & Zeugma
- Biblical Studies Chiasmus Introduction
- CHIASM A specific example of chiasmus see below.
- School by amethystsmile870 on deviantART
- Never Let Chiasmus Quotes Fool You Best Life Quotes Good Books To ...
- Filed under history language schooling
- Chiasmus Example In Literature How To Draw Caricatures - How To Draw ...
- Now the chiasmus in this piece isnt perfect but it sure is close ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.