Scrabble word: SCHISM
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCHISM exist?
Definitions of SCHISM in dictionaries:
- noun - division of a group into opposing factions
- noun - the formal separation of a church into two churches or the withdrawal of one group over doctrinal differences
- A separation or division into factions.
- A formal breach of union within a Christian church.
- The offense of attempting to produce such a breach.
- Disunion; discord.
- noun - a division into opposing parties
There are 6 letters in SCHISM: C H I M S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCHISM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCHISM plus a wildcard: SCHISM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCHISM
Images for SCHISM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.