Scrabble word: CARNIVAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does CARNIVAL exist?
Definitions of CARNIVAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a festival marked by merrymaking and processions
- noun - a frenetic disorganized (and often comic) disturbance suggestive of a large public entertainment
- noun - a traveling show
- A festival marked by merrymaking and feasting during the season just before Lent.
- Merrymaking and feasting just before Lent.
- A traveling amusement show usually including rides, games, and sideshows.
- A festival or revel: winter carnival.
- noun - a traveling amusement show