Scrabble word: CARNIVAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does CARNIVAL exist?
Definitions of CARNIVAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a festival marked by merrymaking and processions
- noun - a frenetic disorganized (and often comic) disturbance suggestive of a large public entertainment
- noun - a traveling show
- A festival marked by merrymaking and feasting during the season just before Lent.
- Merrymaking and feasting just before Lent.
- A traveling amusement show usually including rides, games, and sideshows.
- A festival or revel: winter carnival.
- noun - a traveling amusement show
There are 8 letters in CARNIVAL: A A C I L N R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CARNIVAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CARNIVAL plus a wildcard: CARNIVAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CARNIVAL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CARNIVAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.